Tuesday, December 29, 2009

THREE

you've probably already heard this from my mom, but I just want to retell it.

it was a cold morning, really early my dad and I were hunting(2 days ago we put corn out)about 2 and half hours later this is what I heard from my dad:hey steven look over there... oh my gosh there are 5 deer right there.oh steven we got ourselves a deer pow there was a dead deer right there pow then another pow missed!then the other one was just prancing around then pow he didn't die as easy.and that's how we got our first 3 deer

5 comments:

  1. Cool post, Steven! I'm so glad to see you have a blog! I can't wait to read even more posts from one of my favorite nephews!! :) Love, Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steven, you are a natural writer. Very enjoyable post. Congrats on the deer. Your Grandma's sister, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steven, it is so great that you got to go hunting! And that you got some deer. Are you going to eat the deer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Look at those amazing hunting skills! Awesome job, Steven!

    ReplyDelete